- 200g wholemeal spaghetti (cooked which is approx.. 1/8 of a packet)
- 2 cans tuna in spring water (or tuna of your choice ) 185g tin
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 zucchini
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon or lemon juice
- 100g feta
- heat saucepan and fill with water till boiling
- add spaghetti and cook approx. 11 min or until soft
- while pasta cooking in a hot frypan put garlic, chopped zucchini, cheery tomatoes and tuna and mix
- add lemon
- divide into 4 and on plate place spaghetti
- add tuna mix on top of spaghetti
- sprinkle with feta and enjoy!
Adam’s Tip: have leftovers next day cold for lunch!